Spa Services – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Many things affect our appearance, and not all problems are solved by medical treatments. Sometimes stress makes us tense and knots our brows, affecting how we appear and feel. A therapeutic massage may be just the solution to making those frown lines less prominent and restoring our sense of well-being. A non-medical European Facial might be just the solution you need to supplement other treatments, or another esthetic procedure might be the appearance enhancement you want. At Consultative Skin Care we know many things contribute to a beautiful appearance, so we include a menu of spa treatments, provided by skilled staff members who are in our medical spa when needed.
Simona Whiley, a skilled and talented massage therapist from BodyTonic Massage Therapy, is available to provide 30, 60, and 90 minute sessions at the Consultative Skin Care. In a dedicated, comfortable room, take some time and enjoy a relaxing therapeutic massage session, as Simona provides you with:
- Deep Tissue Massage –This therapeutic massage focuses on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, helping to relive pain and restore normal movement. It’s especially helpful for chronically tense areas like the neck, shoulders and back. When those areas are clear of pain and can move freely, you’ll feel and look better naturally.
- Relaxation Massage – Stress and tension are common in all our lives and affect every part of our body and our appearance as well. Relaxation massage therapeutically relieves stress by promoting generalized relaxation, improving circulation, and reducing stress. Being relaxed and stress-free is a natural enhancement for your appearance, too.
Call Consultative Skin Care to schedule a therapeutic massage session with Simona.
Consultative Skin Care also offers the services of Amy Lammle, an extremely talented and sought-after esthetician. A variety of specialized services are available, by appointment, to enhance your appearance and pamper yourself. These services are offered in a relaxing private room in our clinic and spa, equipped with the latest equipment and technology. Call Consultative Skin Care to schedule an appointment for the services below and more:
- European Facial – A European Facial can be both relaxing and therapeutic. First your skin is cleansed and exfoliated with products specifically chosen for your skin type. While you are reclining on a heated bed, a fine mist of steam envelops your face. As your face, back, and shoulders are being massaged all stress leaves the body. The pores are then thoroughly cleaned by manual extraction, followed with a high frequency wand to kill bacteria. A masque is applied to calm, moisturize, firm, or purify the skin. After the masque is removed with a warm towel the appropriate moisturizer is applied.
- Lash & Brow Tints – If you have light to medium colored lashes and brows, tints will enhance your eyes. They are also done if you are allergic to mascara, can’t see well enough to apply it, or are going on vacation where you will be in and out of the water a lot. The tints are temporary and will last approximately 4 weeks.
- Eyebrow Arch Shaping – Esthetically shaped brows frame your eyes and gives them a lift. A professional shaping can be done with a tweezers, waxing, or combination of both.
Consultative Skin Care – More Than Just a Medical Spa
At Consultative Skin Care, we know that medical skin care isn’t the only factor that influences your appearance. That’s why we’ve dedicated part of our facility to non-medical treatments and services. You’ll find the spa treatments you’re looking for right here. Call us today to schedule these services or to give them as a gift to someone you love. You can even combine a visit to our spa with a free skin care consultation.